Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Woodland Nursery Inspiration

So I've decided to redecorate Lily's room- on the cheap, of course.  The only real "theme" that's been goin' on in there was some Mardi Gras masks on the wall and a couple of fleur de lis knick knacks.  I want the room to be nice and cozy, not stark and boring. 

I really like a lot of the woodland themes.  Owls, birds, deer, mushrooms, birch trees, things like that.  So here are some pictures that I've really been digging.

Source: She Said

Source: Oh Dee Oh

Source: Mon Petit Amour

I like this person's DIY owl picture.  I want to do something similar, but with four canvases, with an owl, a deer, a mushroom, and birch trees.

Source: Cantaloupe Corner

 I have my eye on these cool Skip Hop bookends.
Source: Amazon
 And this person used decals found in a kit at Target, but painted the canvas to match the wall.  Looks cool, but I'm planning to paint each canvas a different color, and paint the walls a bright blue.
Source: Project Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment