Friday, January 6, 2012

Blogging fail

Dude, where did December go?  It all seems like a blur of finals, papers, Christmas shopping, and road trips (17 hours, from Texas to Georgia.  Somehow, we all survived the trip there and back, along with mini-road trips to Atlanta, Chattanooga, McMinnville and Knoxville).

To slowly ease my way back into the blog thing, I'm going to just post some links to some stuff.  Baby steps.

Photo a Day Challenge- I can totally do this!  Although, to be fair, I'm starting 6 days late.  Cut me some slack, I just stumbled across it!  (Who wants to place bets on which day I finally give up?)
Project 30- my friend C-Dre's blog.  She created a list of 30 things to do before she turns 30 this year.  I'm also turning the big 3-0 this year, but a few months earlier.  I was inspired by her list and started trying to come up with my own.  I think I've gotten to 8.  To be continued...
Girls with Glasses- because I can't remember the last time I've worn contacts.  Plus, I've embraced the  hipster frames (they really help to hide how enormously thick my lenses actually are).
xojane- I loved Jane magazine, and was so sad when it was canceled.  Jane Pratt started an online version, that I read on a daily basis.

And here is my photo of the day for January 6, 2012:

1 comment: