Saturday, January 15, 2011

Product rave

I have been suffering from some nasty dry hands this winter.  What with the constant hand-washing, and the ever-changing south Texas temperature, the tips of my fingers have been scary!  I was terrified to touch my sleeping children, out of fear that my scaly fingers would cause them to wake up screaming.  My knuckles throbbed with pain every time I brushed them against something.

While walking in Target last night, I happened upon Neutrogena's Deep Moisture Hand Cream.  The packaging swore that it "turns even extra-dry hands into completely touchable hands."  Out of desperation, I bought some.

My, oh my!  It's a miracle!  My silky smooth carnie hands have been restored!

My hands feel so much better!  And I haven't even put it on that often, just when I happen to see it in the bedroom.


And the scent is Butter Cream.  Mmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment