Sunday, January 2, 2011

My son hates me

Ty at 6 am, rarin' to go

Why else would he have chosen the ungodly hour of 5 am to wake up?  Especially after he should have known that I only got 3 1/2 to 4 hours of sleep last night.  He is so inconsiderate!  And my daughter is even worse.  She should have known that her brother was going to get up at 5, so why did she wake up to eat at 4?  They're out to get me, I swear.

Lily at a more reasonable hour-- 8 am

At least they're cute.  That's their only saving grace!

Of course, I realize how lucky I am.  I hear of kids who are up for the day (every day) before the sunrise.  A friend of mine is dealing with a newborn who wants to eat every 45 minutes throughout the night, as well as an almost 2 year old.

But if I'm up again tomorrow at 5 am, I'm going to take that as a sign that my ass needs to be in bed by 9 at night.  Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment