Monday, February 14, 2011

Things I Love

With the theme of Valentine's Day obviously being "love," here are a few things I'm lovin' right now.

1. Coffee (though this is in no particular order, coffee is and will always be #1 on my list.  It allows me to function with a smile.)
2. Ty sitting on my lap and babbling, though I have no idea what he's saying.
3. Gummy grins from Lily.
 4. Date night.
5. Shrimp po boys; homemade is good, in New Orleans is better.
6. New Orleans.
7. Reminiscing with new friends about our shared love of Atlanta over a bottle (or two) of wine.
8. Velour crib sheets, organic mattress pads, an inclined mattress and laying on the tummy to sleep, which has given Lily some of the best sleep she has ever had.
9. Cool weather.
10. Skinny jeans and tall boots.  I feel more fashionable that I have in years!
11. The Coffeehouse music channel on Direct TV.  It reminds me of Organic X.
12. Bare baby feets.
 13. When Ty hears a train and perks up, saying "Shoo shoo!"
14. Converse shoes.
 15. Mylicon gas drops.
16. Ikea.
17. Ty's three animal sounds: elephant, snake, and monkey.
18. Florence and the Machine.
19. Crockpot meals.
20. The love my kids have for one another.




What do you love today?

No comments:

Post a Comment