Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Disclaimer

This is not a family blog.

This is a place where I can share my thoughts, opinions, or funny stories.  It is not an update on what is going on in my kids' lives.  It is not a place where I will regularly post pictures of the kids. 

There will be cursing.  There will be political talk.  I will post my liberal beliefs, that may or may not mesh with yours, and I will not apologize for it.  I may talk about things that are disturbing to you.  But I will not change it.  I will not censor myself.

This is not a blog that I want certain family members to read-- namely, my grandfather.  I do not curse in front of my grandfather.  I do not talk politics.  I do not rail against the system, or flaunt my beliefs, which may or may not mesh with his.  Please, if you are a family member, do not send this blog to my grandfather, or any other family members who will not appreciate it.  I have a separate family blog that I send out, and I will be glad to add anyone to the mailing list for that one.  On that blog, I send out updates and pictures of the kids.  It is only about the kids.  It is family-friendly.

This blog is not.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment