Friday, June 17, 2011

They're baaaack!

I took the kids to Wendy's today for lunch (in order to save my sanity and GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!)  Whilst feasting on my burger I happened to glance up and see a woman waiting in line. 

She was dressed in total 80s fashion.

Spiky black heels, long business-atire skirt with a small slit up the back, topped off with a royal blue shirt with a black belt over it.  There may have been a glimpse of a couple of shoulder pads.  But then I realized something.

This woman wasn't a fashion victim.  She was following the fashion trends.

It's all coming back, even the shoulder pads!

80s Fashion Trend
Bringing Back 80s Fashion

This woman was actually pretty rockin'.

Which brings me to my latest idea for an invention...

Teething Shoulder Pads!

For the times when you are mistaken for a teething toy.


She's coming to get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment