Thursday, October 13, 2011

After a brief hiatus, I'm back!

Ty is laying with his head on my lap watching "Dino Dan" before bed.  My god, it's the cutest thing ever!  And he loves when I scratch his back.  If I stop, he says, "More, Mommy!" and moves my hand back.  A child after my own heart.

So in the month that I've been gone (meaning, studying like crazy, working on presentations and final exams, and reading all about the wonderful world of multicultural counseling and counseling theories and techniques), the kids have been getting cuter.  Here's proof.

First day of college football

Go Dawgs!

Ty's new time out spot...just kidding!

Double fisting milk and water/juice

Some post-nap reading

Lily turned 1!  (Cake by Sweet Karma)

My first graduate school quarter is over!  I think I know how I did grade-wise, but I'm not going to say anything until I know for sure.  And I get a nice, long break of 5 days before the next quarter begins on Monday. :)  I think I'm handling it well taking two classes a quarter.  Here's hoping I can still handle it when this next baby pops out in March...and here's hoping I don't pop out the baby during class!

No comments:

Post a Comment